Hi, everyone,  my question today is a little strange but i need it for a
integration with a exisisting project, there is a way to write  a model
without the option of the literal object? In the specific only for the
string object.
I solved for now with other java code (Scanner,read,replace,ecc.) but I wanted
to know if jena allows me to do it directly in some way, for example:

I have this:

<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>

<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long>
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal>
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>

but i want to print this:
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long>
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal>
<Subject> <Predicate> "myLiteralString"

Ty, in advance. greetings.