On 24.08.15 13:05, Andy Seaborne wrote:

Hi Andy,

> Adrian - That would be perfect.  I don't think I need the data, just
> the setup.  It would also be useful to know exactly how you are
> making the call.  A per-query timeout is possible with the header
> "Timeout:" or parameter &timeout=.

I use this curl command to execute it:

curl -H "Accept: application/n-triples" --data-urlencode
query@construct/map_municipality2classes.sparql
http://localhost:3030/bfs/sparql -o out/map_municipality2classes.nt

Didn't check the exact header sent though.

I've tared everything including the data, it's just 14MB compressed.
Execute fuseki-server within the "fuseki" subdirectory, the shell-script
fuseki-construct.sh fires a bunch of construct queries into "out" directory.

http://ktk.netlabs.org/misc/fuseki-timeout.tar.bz2

Note that the one I mention above is commented-out right now in this
shell script.

regards

Adrian