Thanks for looking into this! The URI was supposed to be just a name, not to be
dereferenced. Your question triggered the idea of a more simple solution
(omitting an additional namespace and referencing the according definition in
config.ttl directly):

<#swdskosIndex> a text:TextIndexLucene ;
    text:entityMap <file:///opt/fuseki/run/config.ttl#entMap> .

However, that resulted in the same error:

[2015-12-20 09:52:40] Server     ERROR Exception in initialization: the root
file:///opt/fuseki/run/config.ttl#entMap has no most specific type that is a
subclass of ja:Object

I've double checked that /opt/fuseki/run/config.ttl#entMap exists, so that
doesn't seem to work either.

Cheers, Joachim