The Wine ontology, developed as part of the original OWL standard, was designed to demonstrate all the OWL constructs. While it may be small, reasoning with it is non-trivial for anything other than a full DL reasoner.

You may be able to get reasonable performance by using the OWLMicro configuration of the builtin reasoners.

Otherwise you'll need a third party DL reasoner such a Pellet.

Dave