On 28/08/16 11:47, Andy Seaborne wrote:
So that was a while ago :-)

Indeed.

To clear up, would this seem like a good plan:

1/ Remove "//    extends Polymorphic "
2/ Change the javadoc. No sure what the wording should be (Chris - suggestion?)
but something like

"""
This class adds the {@link Polymorphic} functions for a Node
within this {@link Model} based on a supplied {@link Personality}.
"""

     Andy

There's some code that can be stripped out too, eg I believe
getPersonality() is never used elsewhere. I'll have a look at it
now I have the requestSubCancel() action under control.

Chris

--
"How am I to understand if you won't teach me?"             - Trippa, /Falling/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)