On 14/09/16 13:39, Filip Masri wrote:
Well, I could not solve the problem with apache-jena-fuseki-2.4.0 but
apache-jena-fuseki-2.3.1
 worked without problem.

Ouch!

Do you want me to describe the whole process I did so you could possiby
stacktrace the problem?

Yes, please.

        Andy

Filip

Hi Filip,

Error 500: Invalid id node for object (null node):
([0000000000003C3C], [000000000007AA], [0000000000003D18])

This is usually a sign that the program exits without sync'ing a
non-transaction TDB database.

It is possible (probably) that building the inference model in the
assembler is not transactional.  It becomes transactional on first request.

So has at any time in the past, not the run which caused the 500, have you
exited the server during start up (e.g. control-C) or before the first
request to the inference model?  or another program access the same
database?

The other possible cause is two systems trying to modify the same database
at the same time.  TDB tries to trap this and warn you but the test is not
perfect.  (It looks like you are on Linux so the test is much better there
- on Windows, it has been reported that Windows update can cause restarts
where the process id is reused quiet quickly.)

Could you please crosslink the stack overflow question to this thread?
Thanks.

        Andy