Hi Filip,

I can recreate the problem with 2.4.0 and development (2.3.1 seems to be OK).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1236

Thank you for the complete report. I even get the same nodeid offset numbers which is helpful.

I don't know what's going wrong yet though the area of transaction isolation is the place to start looking.

        Andy