On 18/09/16 14:37, javed khan wrote:
Hello Dave, thank you for your comment but is the semantic (logic) in the
rule above correct? Because it does not give me the required result and
when I query ?student rdf:type std:GoodStudent, it does not give me any
result.

It should work if the details are correct. If you can't get it to work then reduce it to a complete minimal example, with actual data and a correct version of the rule, and maybe someone can spot the problem.

Dave

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:11 AM, Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reyno...@gmail.com>