My data arrives and saved randomly to my owl file: These four values are
the income of employee's four weeks so in week1, he earns 200, week2  300
 week3  150 and week4  280.

I need some sorting in which I can describe if the Employee progresses each
week according to his salary. If he earns like 150, 200, 280, 300, then for
sure he progresses.

Kindly if you described the required Jena rules here to accomplish this
goal?

Best regards