Thanks for the idea. I think it is great! Though this id due to my lack of
knowledge, one thing I am curious of is that DatasetGraph wrapper seems to
be for the entire graph. Does it mean that it runs SPIN inference to the
entire graph whenever I write something? I may want to apply SPIN partially
sometimes like applying SPIN on the new triples (not sure if it sounds
reasonable.)

I will start looking at it!

With regards,
Jason Koh