Hi,

Im using php at the moment to store data to Jena. Data comes in in various formats and my code generates update SPARQL from that. Anyone know if there is some library or code that could format the values based on schema?

For example I would load Dublin Core schema and library would format dcterms:references values to <reference>, dcterms:description to "description"@lang, dcterms:modified to modified_date^^xsd:dateTime etc.

Or would Jena java library handle that for me?

Br,
Mikael

--
www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's
Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300