If you had tried to execute your query, or at least parse it with
http://sparql.org/query-validator.html, you would know that

  SUM(?worldcupgoals ?eurogoals ?othergoals)

is not a valid syntax.

You wanted an example, and I gave you a link to an example from the
official spec. Does it show SUM() being used with multiple variables
in one expression? No. So why are you attempting that?