Hi

I'm implementing an equivalent of dbPedia lookup service [1] in
semantic_forms, leveraging on Lucene integration in TDB, and dbPedia mirror
with TDB [2] .

The dbPedia lookup service is really nice but:

   - the hosted service is often down
   - completion is in english only

A lookup service with TDB and Lucene would overcome these 2 problems.

So I would need completion with Lucene from SPARQL.
According to Jena doc., this does not seems to be implemented:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html#query-with-sparql

There are plenty of pages when searching for
lucene completion

>From these pages there is a code snippet here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/120180/how-to-do-query-auto-completion-suggestions-in-lucene
but a regular Lucene API may exist.