I'm implementing an equivalent of dbPedia lookup service [1] in
semantic_forms, leveraging on Lucene integration in TDB, and dbPedia mirror
with TDB [2] .

The dbPedia lookup service is really nice but:

   - the hosted service is often down
   - completion is in english only

A lookup service with TDB and Lucene would overcome these 2 problems.

So I would need completion with Lucene from SPARQL.
According to Jena doc., this does not seems to be implemented:

There are plenty of pages when searching for
lucene completion

>From these pages there is a code snippet here
but a regular Lucene API may exist.

[1] https://github.com/dbpedia/lookup

Jean-Marc Vanel
D├ęductions SARL - Consulting, services, training,
Rule-based programming, Semantic Web
+33 (0)6 89 16 29 52
Twitter: @jmvanel , @jmvanel_fr ; chat: irc://irc.freenode.net#eulergui