Thanks Lorenz,

that was helpful for me, I solved it using your advice with the following code:

Individual male = model.createIndividual(baseURI + "male", OWL.Thing);
Individual female = model.createIndividual(baseURI + "female", OWL.Thing);
RDFList enums = model.createList();
enums = enums.cons(male);
enums = enums.cons(female);

OntClass newItemClass = model.createClass(baseURI + "TestClass");
ObjectProperty objectProperty = model.createObjectProperty(baseURI + "TestObjectProperty");

Resource resurs = model.createResource();
resurs.addProperty(OWL2.oneOf, enums);

MaxCardinalityRestriction restriction = model.createMaxCardinalityRestriction(null, objectProperty, 1);
restriction.removeAll(OWL.cardinality);
restriction.addLiteral(OWL2.maxQualifiedCardinality, 1);
restriction.addProperty(OWL2.onClass, resurs);

newItemClass.addSuperClass(restriction);

Best regards,

Darko