Thank you very much Claude. I see the ticket says that it has been fixed. I will grab the latest and give it a test.
Cheers,
Todd

Landon Todd Detwiler
Structural Informatics Group (SIG)
University of Washington

phone: 206-351-7721

On 10/15/16 2:33 AM, Claude Warren wrote:
Opened defect  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1246

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:10 AM, Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com> wrote:

On futher investigation there is a bug where by the defined prefixes are
not passed to the select query when the expression is parsed from the
string.  I will open the bug and submit a fix shortly.

Claude

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Todd Detwiler <d...@u.washington.edu>