Hi,

I am trying to implement text search in Jena via Fuseki. I have followed
through the documentation and created assembler file.

But after starting fuseki server using config parameter - there is no data in
the dataset and thus returns no results for simple query or text query.

What I have tried so far

1. Built the TDB dataset using java -cp $FUSEKI_HOME/fuseki-server.jar
tdb.tdbloader --tdb=assembler_file data_file

2. Built the index using java -cp $FUSEKI_HOME/fuseki-server.jar
jena.textindexer --desc=assembler_file

3. Started the fuseki server using fuseki-server --config ../assembler_file.ttl

I tried the answer on Stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30447536/fuseki-indexed-lucene-text-search-returns-no-results

but using --desc gives error no service name.

Another user had similar issue a year ago as in this thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jena.user/7892 but there are no
solutions there as well.

Can someone please help here?

Thanks & Regards