I did this because we needed a Jena on Cassandra at work and I got
permission to open source the code.

As far as benchmark, no benchmarking was done.

SDB is only in maintenance.  Moving to a column store is a rather different
beast than relational model so I would expect that native column store
would be more efficient.  But I have not tested.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>