The idea of "Improve this page" is not to register an issue (which you have
already done very nicely) but to offer the wording you would actually like to
see. It's a way to offer a solution to the problem you are raising as you raise
it, which is one of the most fun parts of participating in open source!

When I look at section 5 of http://jena.apache.org/tutorials/rdf_api.html, I
don't see anything remotely like the wording you are reported, beginning with
the fact that section five of the current public page is under the heading
"Controlling Prefixes", not "Reading RDF" as you report. Are you looking at
some kind of cached off-line version of the site?

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library