I see that the qonsole-config.js where the prefixes for the queries is
defined.  However, I want to know if there is a configuration option that
would allow me to change the list without modification of the source code.
Specifically we have a data-driven problem whereby the prefixes are not
known until query time.  Is there a method that will allow us to set them
for the fuseki queries?

A mechanism to gather prefixes over time and persist them would be
sufficient I think, provided we could add prefixes programatically.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>