That depends a good bit on what you want to say about your graphs. One way to
think about this kind of question is: with whom will you want to _share_
information about your graphs? If you are just recording this for your own
internal purposes and you can keep your assertions minimal (e.g. where a graph
came from and a datestamp) it might be easiest to just use a few minted
predicates of your own.

PROV-O:

https://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#prov-o-at-a-glance

is an example of a powerful but extremely general vocabulary for discussing
provenance issues. There will be some overhead to using someone else's
vocabulary, and that overhead is worth paying exactly to the extent that you
need to share your assertions with other people.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library