> Hi Dave, if we have a rule like
>
> if Person publications less than 10, Person is JuniorResearcher
> if Person publications greater than 10, Person is SeniorResearcher
>
> If person publication is first less than 10, rules will assign him to
> JuniorResearcher class but when it exceeds 10, becomes SeniorResearcher but
> the JuniorResearcher also be there as rules does not replace the existed
> value with new one.
>
> This was my query if we put the inferred model to a new model, will the
> rules then be able to replace the previous data?

No no no, I think I already told you that the rule engine is monotonic,
i.e. no data will be removed or changed but only new data will be added
if the data matches a premise of a rule.
Anything else has to be done by yourself in the application code.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig