Hello,

I wanted to add a property called avgSpeed to an instance of a class called
FlowSensor. This property should be the average of the values of the
property vehicleSpeed attached to instances of the class Vehicle.

I read that SPARQL update allows doing this. However, I cannot reach the
syntax for doing the* averaging of values* or for building the *SPARQL
Update *query using jena with eclipse on the jena website.

If Jena indeed supports doing what I intend to do then can someone point
out some sources to guide me in my attempt?

Best Regards,
Aya