Are you sure that you can achieve the same?

some points regarding SWRL:

* W3C recommendation

* OWL-based rule language, i.e. rules are part of the OWL ontology in
forms of OWL axioms

* Open World Assumption

* built on the same description logic foundation as OWL

* deductive reasoning

* reasoning in SWRL is undecidable (thus, most reasoner limit the
supported SWRL features to remain decidability)

* no negation as failure

* similar to OWL no non-monotonic inference

* no disjunction of atoms