Thanks.

Part of the problem is this:

EntityDefinition entMap =
   new EntityDefinition("uri", "text", rdfs + "label");

The third argument as a string is the graph field. You wnat to sue a Node here of the 4 argument form:

Node pred = makeUri(rdfs + "label");
EntityDefinition entMap = new EntityDefinition("uri", "text", "graph", pred);

then I'm not sure that multiple use of the "text" field for different predicates works. The code has

public void set(String field, Node predicate) {
        predicateToField.put(predicate, field) ;
        // Add uniquely.
        Collection<Node> c = fieldToPredicate.get(field) ;
        if (c == null || !c.contains(predicate))
            fieldToPredicate.put(field, predicate) ;
    }

so if field has been used, fieldToPredicate is not changed.

        Andy