-------- Original message --------From: tina sani <tinamadri...@gmail.com>
Date: 24/08/2017  12:25  (GMT+00:00) To: users@jena.apache.org Subject: Re:
SPARQL vs Jena rules
Andy, I need some points in which SPARQL query can be better than rules to
get the desired result?

Is it fast (in terms of time) than jena rules to be executed by the engine?
Second, in terms of expressiveness, how SPARQL is better than the rules?
One point I think is jena rules does not support dis-junction while SPARQL
does (UNION). ,