Since you need to detect who changed what the only way I can see to do this
is turn on authentication on Fuseki and track changes made through it.

You could bastardise the permissions layer[1] to do what you want.  The
permissions layer will let you filter down to the actions on the triples,
rather than implementing a SecurityEvaluator to perform the restriction you
could implement it record all changes (including who made them) in any
storage and format you wish.

1. https://jena.apache.org/documentation/permissions/index.html

<http://like-like.xenei.com>