I have a trig file containing a default graph and several named graphs. Can
Fuseki directly consume the file, because in the documentation [1], I see
that the default and named graph should be described.

I have tried to load it in the two followings way but it doesn't work and I
get an exception

Way1
======
<#dataset1>    rdf:type ja:RDFDataset ;
    rdfs:label "Dataset 1: RDF LinkGeoData for Strasbourg" ;
    ja:content [ja:externalContent <file:///path/to/trig.ttl> ] ;

How to write the configuration so that the dataset of a service is a trig
file containing one default graph and several named graphs ?

1. https://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/