On 21/11/17 18:08, Marco Neumann wrote:
congratulations to the entire Jena community it's a great open source
for many projects, products and research activities around the world.

is there a copy of the first release available with source code
(http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/bwm/rdf/jena  4/2001)?

I have many of the Jena1 zips (I've just uploaded them to SF) but not all. I have found mention in the Web Archive of 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 but whether these were released, I'm not clear.

I don't have any before Jena 1 (January 2001) - I think there was at least a 0.9.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Aug/0128.html

The first release dated after the move to SF was 1.3.0.

Jena 1.0 (January 2001) is a whole 983,563 bytes zip file.

I have a zip from 09/2000 (courtesy of dajobe) that I don't know the version number of.

If anyone happens to have copies lying around, please do send them to me.

    Andy

Best,
Marco