Hi

On my laptop, I fixed my quad dump, reloaded it, and then I had this . I
cut the bottom of stack.
I think the rw() generic transaction function in Banana-RDF could be
improved, and in my code I could catch in the right places, but anyway this
happens , and Jena should handle this gracefully.
Afterwards, I get "Impossibly large object" often , and the database seems
damaged. Restarting the app. does not help.

org.apache.jena.sparql.JenaTransactionException: end() called for WRITE
transaction without commit or abort having been called. This causes a
forced abort.
at org.apache.jena.tdb.transaction.Transaction.close(Transaction.java:245)
~[jena-tdb-3.6.0.jar:3.6.0]
at
org.apache.jena.tdb.transaction.DatasetGraphTxn.end(DatasetGraphTxn.java:70)
~[jena-tdb-3.6.0.jar:3.6.0]
at
org.apache.jena.tdb.transaction.DatasetGraphTransaction._end(DatasetGraphTransaction.java:207)
~[jena-tdb-3.6.0.jar:3.6.0]
at
org.apache.jena.sparql.core.DatasetGraphTrackActive.end(DatasetGraphTrackActive.java:58)
~[jena-arq-3.6.0.jar:3.6.0]
at org.apache.jena.sparql.core.DatasetImpl.end(DatasetImpl.java:136)
~[jena-arq-3.6.0.jar:3.6.0]
at
org.w3.banana.jena.JenaDatasetStore$$anonfun$rw$1.apply(JenaDatasetStore.scala:28)
~[banana-jena_2.11.jar:0.8.4-SNAPSHOT]
at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:192) ~[scala-library-2.11.12.jar:?]
at org.w3.banana.jena.*JenaDatasetStore.rw*(JenaDatasetStore.scala:22)
~[banana-jena_2.11.jar:0.8.4-SNAPSHOT]
at org.w3.banana.jena.JenaDatasetStore.rw(JenaDatasetStore.scala:10)
~[banana-jena_2.11.jar:0.8.4-SNAPSHOT]
at
deductions.runtime.sparql_cache.SPARQLHelpers$class.wrapInTransaction(SPARQLHelpers.scala:152)
~[classes/:?]
at controllers.Application$.wrapInTransaction(Application.scala:8)
~[classes/:?]
at
deductions.runtime.services.DashboardHistoryUserActions$class.makeTableHistoryUserActions(DashboardHistoryUserActions.scala:92)
~[classes/:?]

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject