On 23/02/18 17:08, Svensson, Lars wrote:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 3:22 PM, Andy Seaborne [mailto:a...@apache.org]
wrote:

The necessary

# HDT Classes
hdt:HDTGraph rdfs:subClassOf ja:Graph .

is missing in the initial email.

They are on the classpath, too.

In their HDT fuseki example, there are two triples, ja:loadClass and rdfs:subClassOf, for setup and they do not appear in the config file you gave in the first email.

If the server run/config.ttl file has the ja:loadClass you should be OK (maybe be not - adding

[] ja:loadClass "org.rdfhdt.hdtjena.HDTGraphAssembler" .

to configuration/inferencing.ttl is safe)
but I think the rdfs:subClassOf is necessary in configuration/inferencing.ttl and can not be relied in to be picked up from run/config.ttl.

I would expect to see:

@prefix fuseki: <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#> .
@prefix rdf:    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs:   <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix tdb:    <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#> .
@prefix ja:     <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#> .
@prefix hdt:    <http://www.rdfhdt.org/fuseki#> .
@prefix tdb:    <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#> .
@prefix :       <#> .

# HDT Classes
hdt:HDTGraph rdfs:subClassOf ja:Graph .

<#standard> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
        fuseki:name "inferencing" ;
        fuseki:serviceQuery "query" , "sparql" ;
        fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore "data" ;
        fuseki:dataset <#all> .

    Andy

The point is that the server runs nicely with a non-inferencing configuration
using several named graphs coming from different HDT file. It's only when I try
to do inferencing that I get the exception.

Best,

Lars