Hi,

I'm getting the following JSON result from an ASK query:

  { "head": {}, "boolean": true }

However, the method that usually works fine, will not parse it from
InputStream (Jena 3.0.1):

    org.apache.jena.sparql.resultset.ResultSetException: Not a ResultSet
result
org.apache.jena.sparql.resultset.SPARQLResult.getResultSet(SPARQLResult.java:94)
org.apache.jena.sparql.resultset.JSONInput.fromJSON(JSONInput.java:64)
org.apache.jena.query.ResultSetFactory.fromJSON(ResultSetFactory.java:331)

I stepped inside the code and I see that JSONObject is parsed fine, but
afterwards SPARQLResult.resultSet field is not being set for some reason.

Any ideas?

Martynas