Hi All,

I have been working on a application in which we would like to find
triples based on a uri (which could be a subject or a blanknode). Subjects
have been working fine, blanknodes have been causing issues.
We work with stardog as graphstore behind the application. In stardog
requesting a blanknode using a Describe and a construct query works fine.
I understand that the implementation of describe varies among
implementations and JENA does not accept a blanknode in a describe query:

DESCRIBE _:b0    and    DESCRIBE <_:b0>
HTTP 400 error making the query: Bad Request

Using a construct query another issue ruins my idea.
It does not matter how I create the query as a string or using a
The query which gives the results which I need are given to me by Stardog
CONSTRUCT {<_:b0> ?p ?o} WHERE {<_:b0> ?p ?o}

However I am not able to get this query to the graphstore through JENA.
JENA always parse the query to:

    _:c0 ?p ?o .
  { _:b0  ?p  ?o }

Which of course gives total different results. How would I be able to get
the right query to the graphstore through JENA?

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Nicky van Oorschot

Twitter: @nickyvoorschot
M.A. Reinaldaweg 79
3461AJ Linschoten