Hi Greg,

Just to check:
How are you running the server?
Is that assembler on the command line?

-----

When Fuseki starts up it looks for datasets by rdf:type.

In your assembler below there is one dataset:

> #TDB dataset on disk.
> :tdb-dataset rdf:type tdb:DatasetTDB ;
>      tdb:location  "my_jena_tdb" .

and that is what Fuseki will find.

The rest of the assembler isn't connected to that.

You need two datasets - one to pull your graphs and inference together, and a subsidiary one to have the TDB storage.

Does this example help?

https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-fuseki2/examples/service-inference-2.ttl

    Andy