Dear Apache Jena Users,

I registered to this mailing list only yesterday, so please excuse any
misunderstandings.
We try to run a Fuseki server behind a load balancer to allow access from
outside our company. Unfortunately, we are not able to create any datasets
within the web application. The error message is: "Sorry, that didn't work
because: Not found". If we compare the network messages from within the
browser to those that are shown when using an internal IP address, it seems
like the DNS address is the problem. The jquery-1.10.2.min.js function
tries to call the following address:
https://url_name/3030//url_name:/$/datasets (instead of
http://ip_address:3030/$/datasets, like in the internally hosted
application). This leads to two questions:
1) Why is the url_name mentionned twice? Is there any configuration to set
a DNS name manually?
2) Are redirections from http to https allowed? Is it required (and
possible) to set 443 as a port?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
i.A. Dr. Wendelin Sprenger

Zentrale Technik
Direktion Digitalisierung und Softwareengineering  ·  Digitalisation and
Software Engineering
BIM.5D

Dr. Wendelin Sprenger
Teamleiter  ·  Team Leader

Ed. Züblin AG
Albstadtweg 3 · 70567 Stuttgart · Germany
Fon +49 711 7883 - 8692  ·  Fax +49 711 7883 - 179
Mobil +49 170 8576343
www.zueblin.de  ·  wendelin.spren...@zueblin.de

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Birtel
Vorstand:
Dipl.-Ing. Jörn Beckmann M. Eng.,  Dr. Ulrich Klotz M. Sc.,  Dipl.-Ing.
Klaus Pöllath,
Dipl.-Ing. Edgar Schömig,  Dr. Alexander Tesche,  Dipl.-Betriebsw. (FH)
Ulrich Weinmann,
Jörg Wellmeyer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart, Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 110,
USt-IdNr.: DE 147 843 723