If you can see the image, the output is shown as:

The STUDY 1: used SVM, Partly, RQ7
                         used SVM, Partly, RQ6
                         used SVM, Partly, RQ5

For different RQs the SVM and Partly is also repeated.

The SPARQL query I used is as:

*SELECT * *

*              WHERE { ?x mo:hasRQ ?rq.*

*               ?x mo:hasTitle ?t.   ?x mo:Q.Assess ?ass. ?x mo:hasML ?ml.*

*              ?x mo:hasDataset ?ds. ?x mo:hasAccuracyMeasure ?acc*

*               FILTER (rejex(str(?t),'+title+', 'i' )) .*

variabe title in last line is a java variable.