On 23/05/18 12:40, Bart van Leeuwen wrote:
I mean this:

#####

       JenaSystem.DEBUG_INIT = true;
         JenaSystem.init();
         ARQ.getContext().isTrue(ARQ.constantBNodeLabels) ;

####

which crashes at the ARQ line.

And no output? DEBUG_INIT causes init() to print all details of startup.
The first thing the code does is print "JenaSystem.init - start" even before it's got to looking for components to initialize.

See my other code experiment which is Jena-only code - no 3rd party code.

Can you share the POM?

    Andy

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.
http://netage.nl <http://netage.nl/>
Esdoornstraat 3
3461ER Linschoten
The Netherlands

On 23/05/18 12:15, Bart van Leeuwen wrote:
> I just tried your little addition and indeed it crashes before the update.
 > So what's next ?

To be clear here - you mean this:

         JenaSystem.DEBUG_INIT = true;
         JenaSystem.init();
         ARQ.getContext().isTrue(ARQ.constantBNodeLabels) ;

not the complete "main" below.

What got printed by DEBUG_INIT?