Hi Matt,

I asked a similar question on the 3rd April related to RDFS inferencing on TDB
using the assemblers.
The outcome of that was it could be done in Fuseki but for my use case it was
better to apply the inferencing when loading the dataset.
The email chain is titled “TDB Assembly: Multiple Named Graphs with RDFS
Inferencing”.

Here are the links from the email chain to various Jena and external items that
may be help you:

https://christinemdraper.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/getting-started-with-rdf-sparql-jena-fuseki/
 (Blog example that apparently has it working.)
https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-fuseki2/examples/service-inference-2.ttl
 (Example provided by Andy Seabourne)

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/assembler.html (May have seen this
already.)

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-configuration.html (May
have seen this already.)
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/java_api.html
https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/master/jena-arq/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/sparql/core/assembler/AssemblerUtils.java

I didn’t get the assembler working in my case so maybe someone else can help
with more detail.

Hope this helps,

Greg