On 02/08/18 22:17, didac.montero.men...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm converting a JSON-LD input to RDF using Jena:

Model m = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel;
String str_reader = new StringReader(json.noSpaces)
RDFDataMgr.read(m, str_reader, "", RDFFormat.JSONLD.getLang)
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lang.JSONLD

I want to be able to have a custom serializer for String Literals. My end goal
is to convert a plain String literal to a xsd:date or xsd:dateTime Literal
whenever a desired format is found.

Look at StreamRDF and RDFDataMgr.parse
(or build your parser for more control with RDFParser.create())

All parsers send their output to a output to a StreamRDF.

RDFDataMgr.read uses a StreamRDF that puts triples/quads into a graph.

StreamRDFs combine so you can build a pipeline

Parser -> convert strings -> store in graph.

Streams as well so works for large data if the syntax streams (JSON-LD does not).

I know this is handled by jsonld-java which in turn relies on jackson. Is there
anyone who can give me a hint on how to add this type of custom serialization?

Jackson is the JSON parser.

jsonld-java is the JSON-LD algorithms.

What you seem to want is triple processing and be syntax agnostic.