None of the Jena provided implementations use statement IDs, that includes both
TDB1 and TDB2 which both just store quads directly

Rob

On 18/09/2018, 13:15, "ajs6f" <aj...@apache.org> wrote:

    >> Not in general, no, although some specific DatasetGraph implementations
may.

    > Any idea where I should look?

    Nope. None of the in-memory implementations do this to my knowledge,
because they needn't. I don't know if either TDB1 or -2 do, but I can't think
of a reason they would.

    It's possible that someone out there in the community has written one, or
you could try implementing DatasetGraph yourself, perhaps reusing some other
implementation for part of the work.

    ajs6f

    > On Sep 18, 2018, at 4:00 PM, thomas lörtsch <t...@rat.io> wrote:
    >

    >> On 18. Sep 2018, at 21:40, ajs6f <aj...@apache.org> wrote:
    >
    > That was quick!
    >
    >> Not in general, no, although some specific DatasetGraph implementations
may.

    > Any idea where I should look?
    >
    >> There is some API support for reification:
    >>
    >> https://jena.apache.org/documentation/notes/reification.html
    >>
    >> Does that meet your use case?
    >
    > No, unfortunately not. I need the graph name too.
    >
    > Thomas
    >

    >> ajs6f
    >>
    >>> On Sep 18, 2018, at 3:37 PM, thomas lörtsch <t...@rat.io> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> a questions (and my apologies upfront that I don’t take the time to
dive into the code myself, but it would take me a lot of time):

    >>> Does Jena happen to add an internal ID to each quad
(statement+graphName)?

    >>> Some databases do so for internal administrative purposes (I believe)
and so I thought it might be worth to ask.
    >>> If Jena does provide such IDs I would like to use them as reification
IDs and my next question would be about how hard it is to access them.