On 30/10/2018 07:22, Laura Morales wrote:
Is it enough to load the Schema triples along with my triples? I thought I would need some of those
"inference" or "reasoner" extensions.

No need to load

Either unionDefaultGraph

Or

SELECT ?entity
WHERE {
  ?entity rdf:type ?T .
  GRAPH <schema> { ?T rdfs:subClassOf* :CreativeWork }
}

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 8:06 AM
From: "Alex To" <tonhud...@gmail.com>
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: Inference
See SPARQL property path https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#propertypaths

Assuming you have the Schema vocab loaded in the same dataset (or graph),
the following should work

SELECT ?entity
WHERE {
?entity rdf:type/rdfs:subClassOf* :CreativeWork
}

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:20 PM Laura Morales <laure...@mail.com> wrote:

Let's say I have a node of type schema:Book and one of type
schema:VideoGame. In the Schema vocabulary, both are subclasses of
schema:CreativeWork.
Can somebody please give me a hint how to query Fuseki for
schema:CreativeWork in order to retrieve both types?

--

Alex To

PhD Candidate

School of Information Technologies

Knowledge Discovery and Management Research Group

Faculty of Engineering & IT

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY | NSW | 2006

Desk 4e69 | Building J12| 1 Cleveland Street

M. +61423330656 <%2B61450061602>