Greetings,

Fuseki is getting access control security built into Fuseki itself.

It will have:
  HTTPS support
  User authentication at the server
  HTTP access controls on the server, dataset and service endpoints
  Graph-level access control within an individual dataset

If this is of interest to you, do make sure your use case is known and also see if the design works for you.

This will be "experimental" in Jena 3.10.0 - that means it can change more than just incremental evolution. If there is no feedback, it won't change.

Some draft documentation which is currently unfinished work-in-progress:

http://jena.staging.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/data-access-control.html

I am very grateful to Mulesoft Inc., now part of Salesforce.com, Inc., for enabling me to do this work.