Good Morning.

Next time it would be better to show the Java code instead of the pseudo
code to better see which models you're using and which method exactly
you're calling to get the properties.

Therefore, I'm just making guesses now (if those are wrong, any help
from my side might/will probably be wrong):

- you have an OntClass
- you call listDeclaredProperties()

So, let's have a look and read the Javadoc of this method carefully:

> Note that many cases of determining whether a property is associated
> with a class depends on RDFS or OWL reasoning. This method may
> therefore return complete results only in models that have an attached
> reasoner.

As stated here, do you use an inference model? With at least RDFS simple
as level of entailment? Otherwise, it can't work - reasoning is clearly
necessary here and this isn't enabled of you just use a default model.

And as usual, the documentation [1] is pretty good.

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/inference/

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig