I don't see how this link to some code example to some whatever online
service answers his question...can you explain this please a bit more?

I mean, if I understood correctly, Marco was asking for some rule engine
that can be combined with Apache Jena. So, I'd expect something like
Drools engine with a Jena adapter or the like. And ideally I guess a
standalone, open source, free to use tool.

I read through your research paper but couldn't figure out what the
underlying rule engine is based on nor could I see any benchmarks w.r.t.
performance.
Moreover, the code just indicates to use some online service - so a user
has to register and, as far as I can see, has to pay US $100 per month.
And you need the data as SQL database? Or can it process RDF directly?

Sorry for my questions, it's just because I've never heard about this
tool before. And I'm a bit confused how it works on RDF data.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig