Hello,

As part of our editing service development, using at least aspects of RDFPatch,
we have a use-case that goes like this:

User U_A does some work on a number of resources resulting in patch P_01 and
then stashes the patch on the editing service and requests user U_B to finish
the work item represented by P_01
User U_B retrieves P_01 and begins a new patch P_02 that continues on from P_01
and then
User U_B requests the editing service to apply P_01 followed by P_02.
This seems like a case where RDF Patch Log
<https://afs.github.io/rdf-delta/rdf-patch-logs.html> would be appropriate, but
it isn’t clear from the docs or code exactly how one manages a Log of patches
to be applied in sequence and then requests the sequence to be applied. I
looked about for a PatchLog class but didn’t see such.

How would this kind of scenario be handled?

Thanks very much,
Chris