Hi all,

At FactsMission we've been experimenting with controlling Fuseki access with
OpenID (OIDC) authentication and we would like to invite you to try out the
results and give us feedback.

  *   You may either set up your own instance using the code available here:
https://github.com/linked-solutions/fuseki-oidc
  *   Or, try out our demo-instance here:
https://fuseki-oidc-sample-client.factsmission.org/

While you'll need to set up an account to try it out, you can do so with any
fake email-address as verification is disabled.

Once you logged in with OIDC you will be able to read data from any graph but
only allowed to write to a specific graph associated with your account. The
motivation for this configuration is to allow guest-book style (client-side)
applications where user can add and edit entries in their personal graph and
see the entries from any graph.

Let me know if you find this useful or if we missed something.

Cheers,
Reto