yes yes of course I can reload everything, that's what I do already. I simply
thought it might be quite handy, for instance, if I had a folder containing an
arbitrary number of rdf files, and as these files change I could call a
tdb2.tdbsync tool that automatically updates a tdb dataset with only the
changes (instead of reloading everything).