To explain my problem a little better, I have a program (website) that is used
by several people with Fuseki in the backend, and I would like to accept
user-defined inference rules. The only way I know to add new rules is by
changing the configuration files and reloading Fuseki. This is not ideal for
two reasons: 1st it requires a database restart for reading in the new
configuration files, and 2nd if a rule has a syntax error Fuseki stops with an
exception. I've read in the documentation about ja:rule but I feel like it
doesn't solve the problem since it too must be defined in the configuration
files.
I would like to know if there's a way that I can add inference rules simply by
updating a graph (some kind of Fuseki "configuration graph" with ja:rule
maybe?) instead of writing the configuration files, or if broken rules can be
skipped instead of blocking Fuseki.
Thank you so much!