Greetings,

I know that Fuseki serves datasets.

I know that the RDFConnecton will use Fuseki as its storage.

I know that the RDFConnection will create named graphs if they are in the
dataset in the connection.loadDataset( dataset ) call.

I know that if RDFConnection is talking to Fuseki it will create the named
graphs in the dataset on Fuseki.

I have a rulesReasoner and a schema and know how to make and InfModel from
it and a schema.

What I don't know is how to get Fuseki to create the new named graphs as
InfModels when created via the RDFConnection.

Is this possible?

Additionally is it possible to have the DeductionsModel maintained in a TDB
datastore not in-memory as the documentation states?

I figure I can put the schema in the dataset with the other named graphs so
that it is not in memory either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>