for reference, question was asked here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57402030/fuseki-failed-uploading-my-protege-data-keep-giving-me-errors

We already told you there to use a different format like N-Triples or
RDF/XML. And no, OWL/XML is not RDF/XML which we also told you.

I'd also suggest to use latest Protege 5.5. - the underlying OWL API
might have fixed the Turtle writer issue.

The strings literals around the error line contain line breaks which is
not allowed without using """ """

So

step 1: use Protege 5.5 and try the Turtle parser again

step 2: use RDF/XML format