> >      <#dataset> rdf:type         tdb:DatasetTDB ;
> >          tdb:location "DB" ;
> >          tdb:unionDefaultGraph true ;
> >          .
>
> The dataset can have a ja:context setting and that can be the one for
> query union graph.  Not "?default-graph-uri=" which is protocol and per
> query call.

Is there an equivalent of "tdb:unionDefaultGraph true" for a RDFDataset? I'm
thinking of a property that can be set in the assembler file instead of using
"?default-graph-uri=urn:x-arq:UnionGraph"? Perhaps something like

    :dataset a ja:RDFDataset ;
        # Use the union (of the named graphs) as default graph
        ja:unionDefaultGraph true ;

        ja:namedGraph
           [ ja:graphName      <http://example.org/name1> ;
             ja:graph          <#model1> ] ;